We all by now know the importance of data if we are here to visit this website in search of a hope to recover your lost data. All those memories, connections, your livelihood and your evidence in a worst case scenario – a lot of times all of the above it is.
Data recovery is a process of retrieving the inaccessible data which is resulted by variety of situations from user error and deletion, to mechanical and physical damage on the storage device. Any data is a crown jewel of an individual and we can never risk a data loss, which often happens even when we are very careful. This is a necessary service in a variety of situations from user error and deletion, to mechanical and physical damage on your storage device. If you are experiencing data loss, you need to contact a certified data recovery company to restore your digital life.
All data in a computer is stored as a number (Binary: 0 & 1). The device is made up of a spinning disk (or disks) with magnetic coatings and heads that can both read and write information in the form of magnetic patterns.
In addition to hard disk drives, floppy disks and tapes also store data magnetically. Digital remanence is the residual depiction of digital data that remains on the device after the data has been removed either user error or technical problems. This allows professionals to recover data from a hard disk drive (HHD) or a solid-state drive (SSD).
MacroGeeks has been serving in the Metroplex for more than a decade now with our certified technicians and a rack full of experiences. They have been able to do a data recovery easily from an old working HDD to a more complex sector recovery in a device that has data stored in them. We come in when there is no hope from your IT department and they tell you that all your important files are lost or unrecoverable.
- Our certified professionals will give you a free quote once you bring your device and let them do the inspection to figure out where the problem is coming form.
- We are constantly evolving to keep up with the newest technology, so that you can rest easy at night knowing that even on the toughest cases we are working together to exhaust every possible outlet until we come up with the solution you need.
- We use a clean room when a highly-damaged drive needs to be opened. Once the data is recovered, our team will contact you in order to confirm how you want your data back i.e. via email or any external disk drive. We take the privacy and security of your data very seriously.
Our Data recovery services include:
- Data recovery from iMacs, Macbooks & iPads.
- Data recovery from PCs, laptops & tablets.
- Any USB flash drives with physical damage.
- Any formatted or accidentally deleted files recovered.
- External hard disk drive not reading or loading.
- RAID system data recovery.
We can save it all:
We can recover data from any logical errors as well as human error. We work 24/7 on the data and will be available for free consultation all day and all night. Walk ins are welcomed but not promised on the time period it will take to identify and take care of the problem.
- Clicking Hard Drives
- Motor Bearing Failure
- Smartphones (dead)
- Camera Footage from SD cards
- Electrical Damage
- Lost or Deleted Files
- Reformatted Drives
- Physically Broken Flash Drives
- Desktop and Virtual Machines
- Hybrid and Fusion Drive
- RAID NAS/SAN
TIPS TO PROTECT DATA
It is very important to protect your important data in order to save your time, money and your emotional health. We all know that we all panic in situations like this where we lose all our data and there is nowhere to go now. Here are some few tips that you can follow to protect your data:
- BACK UP! Always keep a copy of your current secondary storage. Also test and verify the backup you have off site and secured.
- Be Alert to Impersonators: Make sure you know who is getting your personal or financial information. Don’t give out personal information on the phone, through the mail or over the Internet unless you’ve initiated the contact or know who you’re dealing with. When you conduct a transaction online, this information may include credentials for financial services such as PayPal, or credit card information including card numbers, expiry dates, and security codes. Avoid sensitive transactions on public Wi-Fi also never forget to sign out.
- Secure your Devices and Data: Encrypt your data plus a anti-malware protection is a must. Software companies often release updates that patch bugs and vulnerabilities when they are discovered. So, don’t put off software updates, especially on operating systems.
- Be careful with risky downloads: Internet activity is monitored by an Internet Service Provider (ISP) and can be hijacked. Except for those well-known websites, any downloads from the third-party websites could be destroy or take over the stored data. Always read the terms and conditions before installing any application or services.
- If you hear unusual noises, turn off the unit immediately and call MacroGeeks at 469-654-3357. These sounds may indicate a mechanical problem resulting in a permanent data loss.
- Use a firewall: Firewalls assist in blocking dangerous programs, viruses or spyware before they invade your system.
What to Do When a Computer Storage Device Fails
You should never use software to recover damaged files. Many digital devices fail due to mechanical issues, and by running software on a damaged storage device, you may cause permanent data loss. Turn your computer or server off as soon as possible and contact Secure Data Recovery Services to set up a case.
Our teams can treat all data loss scenarios including:
- Mechanical hard drive read/write issues
- Electronic damage
- Fire and smoke damage
- Water damage
- Accidental file deletion or formatting
- File corruption and bad sectors
- Failed RAID rebuilds, virus damage and more
Benefits of opting for MacroGeeks
Any Hard Drive
MacroGeeks has been providing Apple iMac MacBook Repair Services for Dallas area’s customers for over 10 years. Macro Geeks has certified and experienced technicians who are known to provide best customer service and outstanding repair services. we can assure that we have recovered almost all. From the iMac that has software /hardware issues, HP Laptop that has been crashed, or the Apple MacBook Pro that has shattered screen or needs any kind of upgrades or any laptops or computers that were totally formatted. If you have lost or deleted volume data, you should take our data recovery services that will help to recover your lost datas.Our Data Recovery Services Provides Options for all Hard drive Brands like: Western Digital®, Seagate®, Toshiba®, Hitachi®, San-disk®, Sony®, Kingston®, Transcend®, Samsung®, Mushkin®, Apple®, Hp®, ADATA®, Buffalo Technology®, Quantum Corporation®, Maxtor®, LaCie® and many more.
Our focus is on presenting you with a delightful experience so that you can trust us completely. Customers get loyal to those service provider who offers quality with affordable price. We promise to deliver budget-friendly solutions with efficiency. The following are the perks which who will get if we become your choice for virus removal:
- Trustable and reliable
- Online Chat, Call and Email help
- Instant response
- Complete professionals support
- Cost-effective services
- Onsite remote support
- Guaranteed resolutions
- Usage of latest antivirus tools
To know what is bothering your device, call our expert today as help is just a call away.
Q: How much does Apple charge to change iMac’s screen ?
A: An average screen replacement cost in Apple store depends after you pay a service fee for diagnostics. If your initial warranty has expired and you do not have Applecare, it could be a little expensive.
Q: What should I do if I experience data loss?
A: If your device experiences data loss, immediately turn it off and then disconnect its power source. Place the device in a safe place where it will not be jostled, broken, or will become too warm or cold. If you attempt to recover the data yourself, you will reduce your chances of a successful recovery. The first few moments after data loss are crucial, so be cautious with the device and call a recovery professional.
Q: My Mac’s startup desk is nearly full, can you fix this?
A: Yes. We can clean up your hard drive and free up some space depending on your situation. As the prices of SSD drives drop, a better solution is to migrate all your data and applications to a bigger, faster and more reliable SSD drive. You have options to choose the SSD drive capacity suitable for your needs and budget.
Q: How long will the repair take?
A: We offer two levels of service, emergency 24hr or 2-3 working day repair. If you opt for the emergency service and it is delayed past 24hrs, then your service will be downgraded to the standard service cost.
Q: What laptops do you repair?
A: Our team of experienced engineers can repair all makes and models of laptops providing a quick and economic service for your laptop computing needs.
Our approved network of suppliers ensures all parts are widely available and costs are kept to a minimum. At every stage of your laptop repair, we will inform you of the current progress and whether or not any additional parts or costs will be required.
Q: How does the data recovery process work?
A: Secure Data Recovery begins each case with a risk-free media evaluation. Engineers test to see if your device has recoverable data, after which we provide a price quote and estimated turnaround time for the recovery. The evaluation is no-obligation and we will return your media to you if you decide not to use our services.
Q: How do i Fix the blue screen on my iMac?
A : Whenever you see a blue screen on your iMac, start by disconnecting the power cable and any accessories that are connected to it. Now restart your device in a safe mode. The blue screen of death on your monitor could be because of hardware issues such as any hardware that is running beyond its limit, if the device is overheated, bad RAM or the main cause is Power supply issues.
Q: I see pixels popping and green dots on my iMac. What is it and is it fixable?
A: The pixels popping, green dots, lines on screen are the signs of bad graphics cards. Yes, it is fixable. The graphics card sometimes wears off eventually and stops working, so it needs to be replaced.
Q: How to remove firmware password on my iMac?
A: Turn off your device then turn it on. Hold command+R keys until you see utilities screen. click utilities, select Firmware password utility, Turn on Firmware password, set up a new password then restart.
Q: I have spilled water on my MacBook and now it won’t start, can you fix?
A: ßYes. The electronic components such as resistors and capacitors on the Mac logic board will be corroded after in touch with liquid. We will replace the faulty chips with new ones. This is called component-level repair, the highest level of Mac repair. The repair can be done in 2 days. This is the most economical way to get your Mac back to work again.
Q: How do i Fix this spinning ball and slow computer?
A: when the cursor turns to the spinning ball, while using any program, force quit that program pressing command+option+Esc. sometimes if that does not work,Restart your iMac. if still it gives you error message, hold power button and force shutdown.
Q: Does Mac have built in antivirus or do we need to install any antivirus?
A: Your iMac has a built-in Antivirus. but sometimes Macs are not immune to some malwares so to secure your device even further, Antivirus can be installed.
Q: My iMac is running too slow, can it be upgraded?
A: Yes, iMacs can be upgraded in terms of software and Hardware. The software upgrade always helps the datas to be safe as well as Hard drive upgrades helps for the same as well as it improves device’s performance.
Q: Can I upgrade my MacBook SSD drive?
A: You can upgrade the SSD drive if your MacBook has a removable drive. These models include MacBook Pro A1708, A1398, A1502, A1425 and MacBook Air A1466, A1465, A1370, A1369. All MacBook with SSD chips soldered on the logic board cannot be upgraded. These models include MacBook Pro A2289, A2251, A2159, A2141,A1990, A1989, A1707, A1706, MacBook Air A2179, A1932 and 12″ MacBook A1534. You can find the model number on the back case.
What Customers Say About Us:
Mary Kneese ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Visited this store for the first time and turned out to be a great. The store itself will please you like you are in apple apple. I had a cracked screen phone and they fixed it within 30 min at very reasonable cost.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff made me feel secure that I was at right place. Definitely recommend everyone.
Samantha Blaire ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Excellent service, friendly and professional. I needed my Mac battery replaced early Sunday evening and they were able to help me the same day. Quicker and cheaper than dealing with the Apple Store!
We Provide customer services from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, South lake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
hard drive data recovery Dallas. Broken shattered screen repair in MacBook services in Dallas 75248. HDD upgrades Dallas, formatted data recovery in dallas 75248. Computer hard drive replacement dallas. Apple laptop Battery replacement dallas. Macbook pro Battery Replacement. Apple Macbook Air Battery replacement. Laptops screen replacement dallas. Seagate hard drive data recovery Dallas 75248, business crashed computers recovery Dallas, personal crashed computers recovery Dallas.